News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Double00Buckeye steps up for an Orange Hat

Started by Longrifleman, June 29, 2017, 12:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longrifleman

It is my distinct pleasure to formally announce that

Double00Buckeye

has stepped up and accepted an Orange Hat!!!!!

Thank you Double00Buckeye (Is that a great name or what?) for boldly going where few dare to tread. You are a welcome addition to the Ohio Appleseed Instructor Corps.  ^:)^
Do thou Great LIBERTY inspire our Souls- And make our Lives in thy Possession happy- Or, our Deaths glorious in thy just Defense.

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword because the whole body of the people are armed"- Noah Webster A.D.1787

". . . They promised perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave them our weapons,
that the wars of the tribes would cease.
But when we disarmed They sold us and
delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings
said: "Stick to the Devil you know."
"The Gods of the Copybook Headings,". Rudyard Kipling A.D.1919

cwcdl79

Huzzah! thanks for stepping up! now the real journey begins...

Texas T

Congrats, and thanks for stepping up. I look forward to working with you at some point in the future.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

goodoldfriend

Woot woot...

Congratulations.

Not that I can be of much help but I am willing to help as and when I can.

Woot woot!!!
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

Corvette

Huzzah!!!  Another Orange Hat to train up.  I look forward to meeting you on the line soon time soon.  Welcome to the team.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!