News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

LeRoy, IL - May 20-21, 2017

Started by Tornado, May 26, 2017, 02:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tornado

11 shooters came out in driving rain last Saturday to the LeRoy, IL Rifle & Pistol Club. 10 came back Sunday, the weather was better. The shooters were persistent, and by the end of the weekend there were 3 new Riflemen and several shot re-qualification scores.

Thank you to the LeRoy Rifle and Pistol Club, Catherine the club liaison. Also, many thanks to the great instructor crew: Shooter30-06, AK, Purple Lotus, Rev.357, Doc L, and ButterFingers.

Thank you to all who came to hear the history and made this such a great event!

"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

AK

Great bunch of shooters!   :snipersmiThey persevered through Saturday's weather which started out cold and rainy and suddenly turned to warm and humid. We had several young patriots shooting. Great to see them. Among them were Henry, (who was already a Rifleman, re qualified on every AQT,) and Cody, shooting next to his proud grandfather, became a Rifleman on Sunday afternoon.   ^:)^Congratulations to Chuck and Logan who also scored Rifleman scores!  Other riflemen on the line who re qualified were Terry, Keith, and Chris.  ^:)^ Shooter 30.06 and Tornado also re qualified. Great job!  Thanks to all the instructors who made everything run smoothly - Tornado, Shooter 30.06, Butterfingers, Rev. 357, Purple Lotus, and Doc L.  Rev.357 made sure our two youngest shooters had fun while learning marksmanship and safety. Successful weekend!
I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

"We here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain; that this nation shall have a new birth of freedom; and that this government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." ~Abraham Lincoln