News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Skowhegan - July 2017

Started by 2ndMile, May 25, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndMile

Woohoo!! There are only 5 tickets left and I am pretty sure I can fill those with people that have shown interest. We are going to have a full line!
I live in Liberty! (no, really. I do.)

The Old Guide

We have a full line at Skowhegan and two standbys who will be on site in case we have people unable to make it.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13

Boreas

Well done guys! Maybe we can get things rolling again in Columbia this autumn.

TOMINCT

Columbia would be a good place to return to. It has been a while.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

Boreas

TOMINCT, yes, too long a while. We made a lot of Riflemen there, I think we just needed to let interest rejuvenate. I'm going to put out some Appleseed literature at the event we're hosting this weekend, which looks like it will be well attended. Hope you guys have a great shoot in Skowhegan, I'll be thinking of you.

2ndMile

Boreas, I think it would be great to have a shoot up there. I have never been able to make it to one because of scheduling conflicts. Did there seem to be any interest at your event?

Boreas

2ndMile, I put out some literature, not sure how much got picked up. Since I was running the event most of the three days was spent attending to multiple other things simultaneously. In any event, let me check the club schedule and maybe we can do something this autumn. Any new Riflemen at Skowhegan this time?

2ndMile

Quote from: Boreas on July 27, 2017, 08:49:37 AM
2ndMile, I put out some literature, not sure how much got picked up. Since I was running the event most of the three days was spent attending to multiple other things simultaneously. In any event, let me check the club schedule and maybe we can do something this autumn. Any new Riflemen at Skowhegan this time?

The AAR is up and I posted some photos. 3 new riflemen and a new orange hat! 2 of the new riflemen were on bolt action .22s. It was a really good weekend all around. Skowhegan treats us very well everytime we are there.