News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thank you from Tishomingo OK

Started by rap36case, April 23, 2017, 08:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rap36case

Thank you for letting me participate on 04/22/17 at the MSC Tishomingo range. I have learn at lot and will continue to practice for that perfect 250 score. As a gunsmith student, I will build a rifle with the Appleseed AQT in mind.

Boomerang

Excellent Appleseed at Tishomingo, and a big THX! to MSC Gunsmithing Program for hosting us at their range, and to Robb Webb for coordinating everything, especially the delicious hamburgers hot off the charcoal grill! My second AS and I was glad I came! A big thank you to Henschman for being the SB and lone instructor, but he got the job done, coaching me to qualifying Rifleman on the first AQT! Further thanks to TomCat, Scarecrow, Henschman, and David for their able instructing the weekend before at Norman, my first AS! Had a great time both weekends, learned a lot, eager to learn more and get more involved. Ready to accept Henschman's challenge of becoming an Orange Hat!

henschman

I'm glad y'all had a good time at the inaugural Tishomingo Appleseed -- I sure did too.  Boomerang got heartbreakingly close to shooting Expert at the last Norman Appleseed, and came to Tishomingo to claim his patch!  Great job shooting Expert.  I look forward to more Tishomingo in the future, and to having Boomerang on the line as an instructor!  rap36case, it will be good to see how your rifle project turns out.   
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819