News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any Garland Members Here?

Started by bigiceman, October 20, 2008, 08:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigiceman

Are there any members on board from Garland Texas? There is a range in Garland that would make a great place to shoot Appleseeds and having a member would be a great start. The regional TSRA director is owner/manager of the garland range and we could use that support and a good place to maybe have a DAR.
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. - unknown
The road to tyranny is paved with apathy - Me

Revolutionary War Veterans Association Shooter.  Classification: Cook 

WE ARE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Watchman

Quote from: bigiceman on October 20, 2008, 08:23:53 AM
Are there any members on board from Garland Texas? There is a range in Garland that would make a great place to shoot Appleseeds and having a member would be a great start. The regional TSRA director is owner/manager of the garland range and we could use that support and a good place to maybe have a DAR.

I'm Garland as well. Are you talking about the public range?

bigiceman

Yes I am talking about the public range on Pleasant Valley Road. I don't know of any others.

riderclimber

I'm in Plano, but shoot the Garland range from time to time.  I'm not to AS and haven't been to an event yet, but wanted to let you know I am in the area.

subnet

I'm in Sachse, that range is about five minutes away.  I'd really like to see an event there, I could get at least a few people to go.

bigiceman

Hey Subnet, glad to have you here with us. One of the best ways to get an event there is to start asking them if they will host one. As someone who goes there you will have a little more traction with the question than someone who randomly calls or walks in off the street.