News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alice Texas shoot

Started by A-lister, May 09, 2017, 06:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A-lister

Well we are off to a good start at our new Alice shoot and its producing Riflemen! A huge thanks to Jim for coming down and getting us started! O0 A big thank you to Tim, Reagen, Chad and James for working the line and helping out in everything. Mike thanks for keeping us all fed and hydrated, your the best! Way to go Kyle for taking on the Orange hat, great job calling the line! Thanks Roger for your support also. You are a wonderful example to us and an encouragement to us all. :F  Congratulations to Dr. John for making Rifleman! You are proof that hard work and persistence pays off! Sorry we ran out of Blue hats. :slap: Congratulations to Nikki another new Riflewoman and blue hat! And congratulations to Eddie another Riflemen! It was a great shoot. Thank you all!
We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

PaleRider

What a great event, and a beautiful weekend! We'll continue the festivities in San Antonio this weekend! Way to go, Ron!
Tim
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

scuzzy

Good deal. Thanks A-lister and Ghostring. You guys are rockin' in South Texas.

See you PaleRider this weekend - and some of the FBG crew will be there.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Two Wolves

The torch of Liberty burned brightly this weekend!  O0 Great stories, great shooting and how about those treats! Thank you Mike!  O0  Congratulations to  Dr. John and Nikki for their scores.  ^:)^  Susie, James and Reagan-----good job! Back to San Antonio next week!   ..:..  See you there, regards       Two Wolves   :cool2:

Bob Owens---R.I.P.
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."