News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mansfield October Appleseed Event!!

Started by Rasmus, May 09, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasmus

Currently the closest shoot to RI is Mansfield. We now have a date in October for the next Appleseed Event.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mansfield-ma-appleseed-october-28-29-2017-tickets-34439612809

Mansfield has a very nice covered firing line and real bathrooms right next to the firing line. Great club to attend an event!

davidgw1

Another long lost country heard from....I'll plan to be there this October.  Last time I was there it SNOWED most of the day, on Halloween eve! BR-R-R-R.  But I know the weather can be better because  autumn is always lovely in southern New England.  Mansfield was my first shoot, in 2009 and I'll try to bring some new participants.  Looking forward to it already.   DavidGW1

Mrs. Smith

My brother and his family live in Norton. They're very interested, but as small business owners it's hard for them to commit to a whole weekend this far in advance.  I'm planning on paying their way if they go, but it's still up in the air.  Wish I could come help instruct!   :'(

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Rasmus

Due to the restriction that we cannot shoot before Noon on Sunday I have the schedule for Mansfield modified so we get through most major points of instruction and all three strikes in the first day if I know people cannot return on Sunday. Sunday is then spent for Dangerous Old Women and Men, Known distance, and filling out applications for a rifleman patch (putting holes in AQTs). So if they can only come one day it will still be well worth their time.

Mrs. Smith

Thanks for the info,  Rasmus! That will probably smooth things for them.
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24