News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help - Waco May 20&21

Started by TxRebel, May 16, 2017, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TxRebel

Hello everyone.  We have a large group coming out to Waco this weekend.  Were trying to get together as many loaner rifles as we can.  I'm looking at buying another and building a LTR.  Ive got the slings, studs and swivels but I don't have the Tech Sights for a ruger 10/22.  Anyone in central texas have ruger tech sights they can sell me?  I just don't want to have to pay $50 extra for overnight shipping.  Thanks all
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

TxRebel

Nevermind LOL.  I just heard back from the AS store and they can get me one b4 this weekend and keep the shipping reasonable.  Thanks for looking out though.  I was just going to delete the post but I couldn't find how so I just replied to myself.  :F :snipersmi :F ;D

TXRebel
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

Mrs. Smith

Hey, Reb? They say you shouldn't worry about taking to yourself until you start answering yourself....

#)
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Two Wolves

If you create a post and then you later decide you don't want it--could be a number of reasons--- simply open it up----go to modify--- erase all of the text--- and post an emoticon--- :shootself:--- :slap: regards, Two Wolves    :cool2:

F.Y.I. I bought a 50th anniversary ruger 10/22 as a giveaway for a contest here in Fredericksburg. After losing our range the contest never materialized. It's new in the box. $275.00

A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

TxRebel

Thanks two wolves. I've got the rifle. I was looking for the tech sights. The AS store was able to send me the sights and they should be here in time.
- Edmund Burke

-Benjamin Franklin