Author Topic: NRAAM convention 2017!  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Nashville Stage

• RWVA Instructor
NRAAM convention 2017!
« on: April 27, 2017, 12:45:18 PM »
Appleseed represent!

:pics:

Post your pics...
Woot! Woot!
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Offline Nashville Stage

• RWVA Instructor
Re: NRAAM convention 2017!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 12:47:24 PM »
 ;D

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 12:32:57 AM by Nashville Stage »
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Offline Nashville Stage

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 02:36:16 PM »
 :cool2:

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 12:33:40 AM by Nashville Stage »

Offline Nashville Stage

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 10:02:32 AM »
We're here in booth 2964. Come visit us!

Offline ThePoet

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 07:09:23 PM »

Offline cwcdl79

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 07:25:33 PM »
Owww, upside down photos!

Offline Nashville Stage

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 11:04:16 PM »
Fixed it for ya.

Online Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 11:43:57 PM »
thanks for flipping them over!!  I was getting dizzy from standing on my head  :cool2:

Hey to all the gang, looks like you're having a blast and representing us honorably. 

Is Bill doing the "ITB Two-Step" while he talks?   >:D
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Rifleman 5/29/16
Distinguished Rifleman 06/19/19 LADYSEED
KD Rifleman 10/20/19

Offline Nashville Stage

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 11:59:32 PM »
Is Bill doing the "ITB Two-Step" while he talks?   >:D

Oooh! I'll have to watch...

Online Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2017, 12:28:45 AM »
and I am watching Prez Trump's speech from the Leadership Forum. I have one message for him:  Get thee to an Appleseed!!   :F
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

Rifleman 5/29/16
KD Rifleman 10/20/19

Offline Nashville Stage

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 12:33:16 AM »
 ;D

Online Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2017, 12:35:35 AM »
dang... I'm a genius...

Mr. President, we formally offer to conduct a private Appleseed Project event for you and your family and close friends at any facility in the country that will satisfy the Secret Service, conducted by instructors who know and love our history, our heritage, and our sport, and our country.

Well? Genius, right?  Never happen, of course, but genius  :cool2:

Rifleman 5/29/16
KD Rifleman 10/20/19

Offline Laredo

• designated Shoot Boss
  • Illinois State Coordinator
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2017, 03:01:14 PM »
I love that orange hat with the logo.  Do red hats exist with that logo?  If so how do I get one?

Great job folks!
April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being — food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That’s to adventure on life itself, one’s vacation from humble toil having commenced.” -Townsend Whelen

Offline PaleRider

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2017, 11:20:55 AM »
Yes, red hats do exist, and I was able to snag one. There was only one green hat like those there, and ITB didn't part with it :). They should be coming in shoot boxes soon from what I gather.
Tim

I love that orange hat with the logo.  Do red hats exist with that logo?  If so how do I get one?

Great job folks!
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Offline colonial shooter

• Upper Plains Regional Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • don't sweat the small stuff!!
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2017, 03:10:02 PM »
Sorry no pics here , however I will tell you.....
First A Great Time was had by All, and Secondly I am so glad I am back home... Wide open spaces and scenic mountain views.

This event was very successful and I am sure ITB will post stats when he recovers somewhat...
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Offline Kimber Custom

• Northwest Regional Coordinator, Charter Pistol Instructor
  • Northwest Regional Coordinator
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2017, 06:44:17 PM »
I was too busy 'carnival barking' to take many pictures but I was amused that the convention was in the shadow of the CNN tower. I'm a fan of the History show Counting Cars so it was cool to see the 2nd Amendment car they did in person. The center was really big. Must have been something to watch the construction. I think we had to go down 4 escalators to get to the exhibit hall.

For those that like YouTube celebrities I got to shake Instructor Zero's hand and bumped into Hickock45. Saw Jerry twice but I wasn't around when he hit the booth.

I couldn't believe the humidity; in APRIL! Ugh - this Northerner (I don't think I qualify as a Yankee since I'm too far West) won't be moving there without a court order.

Nice to be home, armed and mobile. Thanks for the memories.

Offline ITB

• AOC Member
  • Not on my watch
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 10:31:39 PM »
"You had me at 'Posterity.' " - ST1 & D.O.M.
"Burbs!  Wake up, it's time to make the Riflemen!" - S.H.
" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz