News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRAAM convention 2017!

Started by Nashville Stage, April 27, 2017, 12:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nashville Stage

Appleseed represent!

:pics:

Post your pics...
Woot! Woot!
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Nashville Stage

;D

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Nashville Stage

:cool2:

Nashville Stage

We're here in booth 2964. Come visit us!

ThePoet

cwcdl79

Nashville Stage

Mrs. Smith

thanks for flipping them over!!  I was getting dizzy from standing on my head  :cool2:

Hey to all the gang, looks like you're having a blast and representing us honorably. 

Is Bill doing the "ITB Two-Step" while he talks?   >:D
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Nashville Stage

Quote from: Mrs. Smith on April 28, 2017, 11:43:57 PM
Is Bill doing the "ITB Two-Step" while he talks?   >:D

Oooh! I'll have to watch...

Mrs. Smith

and I am watching Prez Trump's speech from the Leadership Forum. I have one message for him:  Get thee to an Appleseed!!   :F
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Nashville Stage

Mrs. Smith

dang... I'm a genius...

Mr. President, we formally offer to conduct a private Appleseed Project event for you and your family and close friends at any facility in the country that will satisfy the Secret Service, conducted by instructors who know and love our history, our heritage, and our sport, and our country.

Well? Genius, right?  Never happen, of course, but genius  :cool2:

Laredo

I love that orange hat with the logo.  Do red hats exist with that logo?  If so how do I get one?

Great job folks!
April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen

PaleRider

Yes, red hats do exist, and I was able to snag one. There was only one green hat like those there, and ITB didn't part with it :). They should be coming in shoot boxes soon from what I gather.
Tim

Quote from: Laredo on April 29, 2017, 03:01:14 PM
I love that orange hat with the logo.  Do red hats exist with that logo?  If so how do I get one?

Great job folks!
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

colonial shooter

Sorry no pics here , however I will tell you.....
First A Great Time was had by All, and Secondly I am so glad I am back home... Wide open spaces and scenic mountain views.

This event was very successful and I am sure ITB will post stats when he recovers somewhat...
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Kimber Custom

I was too busy 'carnival barking' to take many pictures but I was amused that the convention was in the shadow of the CNN tower. I'm a fan of the History show Counting Cars so it was cool to see the 2nd Amendment car they did in person. The center was really big. Must have been something to watch the construction. I think we had to go down 4 escalators to get to the exhibit hall.

For those that like YouTube celebrities I got to shake Instructor Zero's hand and bumped into Hickock45. Saw Jerry twice but I wasn't around when he hit the booth.

I couldn't believe the humidity; in APRIL! Ugh - this Northerner (I don't think I qualify as a Yankee since I'm too far West) won't be moving there without a court order.

Nice to be home, armed and mobile. Thanks for the memories.

ITB

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23