News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Buckeye, AZ April 22-23, 2017

Started by AZ_Varian, April 27, 2017, 12:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZ_Varian

It was a GLORIOUS weekend where 12 Liberty-minded folks came out to enhance their skills, including a local Police Officer and a Soldier.  It was unseasonably warm, and kudos to those who persisted and came back on Sunday.  All-in-all, six shooters earned Rifleman on Saturday (WOW!!!) and seventh and eighth on Sunday.  It was an amazing day and the Shoot Boss ran out of Rifleman patches, opting to give up his personal patch to the seventh Rifleman.  Some of the local wildlife was spotted at the range (Copperhead and Rattle Snakes) but they stayed away from the line (photo of the rattler below).

Photos tell the GLORIOUS story of persistence and patience.

ConcowMower

George, thanks for running a great event.  Amazing number of folks earned their patches.  Must be due to the instruction??   After cleaning up the rifle, I stripped the 3-9X33 scope off my CZ452 bolt gun and if I do another Appleseed event it will most likely be with iron sights. 
Again Thank You for your persistence, patience and being a volunteer.
Cheers
Dave   
Cheers
Dave, Dot & KC Puppy

azmule

"Snakes on a Range!"  What a symbolic compliment to a Patriot's Day event!  I assume that nobody tread on him?    ;D

Congratulations to all the Riflemen!
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda