News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR McMinnville, TN March 24-25, 2017

Started by Regulator, April 26, 2017, 10:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regulator

Ok, I'm obviously a little late in posting this AAR, but we had a great shoot at Mountain Top Gun and Archery in McMinnville, TN! This was the first event at this range, and while the turnout was low, I consider it a success. As is typical for March in middle Tennessee, the wind BLEW! I'm talking about 15-20 mph sustained winds, quartering into our faces from about the 10 o'clock position for two straight days! By the end of day 2, I think it was wearing on everyone's nerves! A big "thank you" to Keri Morton and Curtis Judkins, and the rest of the family/crew at Mountain Top for hosting this Appleseed. We are looking forward to doing it again soon. It was a pleasure to have Keri on the line as a shooter, as well. Pics to follow.
RBC Ramseur 2/13
IBC Pelham, TN 2/14
RBC Ramseur 3/14 (Re-qualified w/ 224)
KD Qualified Pelham, TN 12/14
RBC Calera, AL 1/15
KD re-qualified 1/16

Regulator

Presenting a set of flags to the range owners

Kindred spirits

RBC Ramseur 2/13
IBC Pelham, TN 2/14
RBC Ramseur 3/14 (Re-qualified w/ 224)