News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wright City, MO April 22-23 2017

Started by 209Ken, April 25, 2017, 09:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

209Ken

I want to start off with a Thank You to Bench Rest Rifle Club. I always get comments on how nice of a facility we have here from first time visitors. Plus, you guys are great to work with!

The weatherman said Saturday was going to be rainy all day, but everything went south of us and we made it out without a drop! It was cloudy and cool. We did our Memorial Volley to honor those who gave their lives on that day.
Sunday was sunny and clear, and before we broke for lunch we had 2 Riflemen who re-qualified. Nate with a 219 and Rusty with a 211(shooting Left Handed). Later in the day, Rusty shot a 225 shooting Right Handed! What?!! This guy can shoot a Rifleman score right or left handed? Yes he can. Nice job Rusty - very impressive.

These were just a couple of the highlights, we had a great shoot with safe, persistent shooters. There were at least 3 shooters who shot a 200+ score but just shy of that 210 score. They all said that they would be back.

I will post pictures in a day or so to really tell the story of our weekend. But don't wait for me, if you have pictures or comments, post them!

209ken
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

d2331

Wow, doing it right and left handed... :bow: :bow:

I wanted to make to this one but my sister's wedding obviously took precedent so I was just as glad as you guys the weatherman was wrong!

209Ken

Rifleman Rusty

Rifleman Nate

Pink Rifle Brigade!

Great group of youth shooters

Sunday group picture
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

chefmossy

What a great group where are the pictures of the guys shooting the pink rifles. Hope to see everyone in July