News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

River Falls Sportsman's Club : River Falls, WI :: April 22-23 2017

Started by RTB, April 24, 2017, 10:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTB

Another sold out event in River Falls, WI!
We'd like to extend a huge thank you to the River Falls Sportsman's Club  for being a great partner with Project Applseed.
We couldn't have asked for better weather. Sunny and in the mid-60's both days with little to no wind. We had 15 great shooters that took instruction seriously and applied these lessons to the tune of 4 requals and 5 new riflemen!

Requal:
Susan
Cody
Scott
Paul

New Riflemen:
Mitch
Bob
Dan
Sam
Amanda

Thank you also to our instructors Colycat, IlikeCake and Pooky for making this a smooth; well run event.

**Pictures to follow soon!
River Falls, WI 9/15/12 : Rifleman
River Falls, WI 4/19/13 : Rifleman
Orange Hat 9/13/13
IBC Bowler, WI 7/13/14 : Known Distance Rifleman
Red Hat 10/11/15
Shoot Boss 8/7/2016

Pooky

I do apologize if a couple of the pictures are a little grainy or lighting is off. My computer does not have the greatest photo edit.

muffin860

Quote from: RTB on April 24, 2017, 10:12:54 AM
Another sold out event in River Falls, WI!
We'd like to extend a huge thank you to the River Falls Sportsman's Club  for being a great partner with Project Applseed.
We couldn't have asked for better weather. Sunny and in the mid-60's both days with little to no wind. We had 15 great shooters that took instruction seriously and applied these lessons to the tune of 4 requals and 5 new riflemen!

Requal:
Susan
Cody
Scott
Paul

New Riflemen:
Mitch
Bob
Dan
Sam
Amanda

Thank you also to our instructors Colycat, IlikeCake and Pooky for making this a smooth; well run event.

**Pictures to follow soon!

I'd like to say a special congratulations to Susan.

Susan achieved rifleman using iron sights on a bolt action rifle, and if I remember correctly, her high score for the weekend was in the 230's.  To quote RTB "She is a woman who knows very much what she is about".

Well done Susan, I hope to shoot with you again at future events.

martin

Look like another great event at River Falls! I see some familiar faces in that group photo, including a master instructor,,,wish I could have been there,,,
Well done to all!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

Wish I could of been there looks like fun, you all did a great job you all ROCK :F O0