News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lodi, wi April 22-23

Started by ahhshoot, April 24, 2017, 01:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahhshoot

The past is only the future with the lights on.

Slothman

How cool!  Thanks for making and posting this!
2015-06-06 - Appleseed 1 / Rifleman - Eagle/McMiller, WI
2016-04-16 - Appleseed 2 / IIT - Lodi, WI
2017-08-27 - "Red Hat" Instructor - Monroe, WI

ahhshoot

Saturday.

ahhshoot

Kholin

What a wonderful weekend!  Perfect weather to honor our forefathers, talk of our heritage, and to practice our marksmanship! 

:F It was an honor to spend Patriots day weekend with you all, shooters and instructors alike!

We had 2 new Riflemen amongst us, John V(210) and Rob B(212), and a requalification by Jon T!

Great weather, great people, A chance to discuss our shared Heritage and practice Marksmanship, and to culminate it in the Liberty Volley - I cannot think of a better weekend, nor better people to be spending it with!

For those still working towards rifleman, remember - Persistence is the key!

A huge thank you again to AhhShoot, Slothman, Steel Dragon, Beek, and Fox-WI!  Your dedication and hard work are awe inspiring!
---
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."― Tom Paine

"We must be willing to pay a price for freedom." -H.L. Mencken

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." -H.L. Mencken

Rifleman Rob

A big thank you to Kholin, AhhShoot, Slothman, Steel Dragon, Fox-WI, Beek and Winnequah Gun Club!

It's been over 25 years since I shot a rifle for a score, not just to put meat on the table. You taught me not only how to enjoy the sport again (and how to get rid of some bad habits) but also many lessons about our history I didn't know.

I look forward to attending another Appleseed soon.

~Rifleman Rob
2017-04-22 - The day I became a Rifleman.

martin

Look to me like everyone had lots of fun! Well done to all!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed