News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

College Station, TX April 22-23, 2017

Started by Sir Not Appearing In This Film, April 21, 2017, 11:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Placeholder for the AAR

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

We had a really great group of shooters Saturday and Sunday.

28 shooters participated!

It was mildly inclement Saturday morning - that made for a slow start but things got rolling soon enough.

I'll post more soon. I just want to express my thanks to the shooters and to the instructors and volunteers that made this happen!

HUZZAH!
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Steck

Sunday Morning flutters

Hi-Powered Leftys

Our fearless leader, ShootBoss SNAITF

Steck

Huge College Station turnout!

Right side of the line ... did we mention a huge turnout?

Why go to Paris?  Start your modeling career with Texas Appleseed.

Tom instructs an eager crowd

Steck

Steck

Everyone loved the matching Ruger 10/22s

Shooting symmetry

Patient shooters absolutely killing Stage 4 of the AQT

Thanks Steck!

I'm headed out of town and away from internet for a while. Will post more when I get back.
Ladyseed Man Slave

Mrs. Smith

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

didactic

Excellent turnout, with one returning Rifleman, whose name I unforgivably did not note down, WOWING the instructor cadre with two consecutive 50-point Stage 3's.  Who says you can't be accurate at rifleman's cadence?   :bow: :bow: :bow:

Overall grand group of shooters with very few attempted muzzle sweeps, few 5/6-cleared rifles, and good attention paid to the strikes and DOM&W stories.
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan