News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR New Philadelphia Ohio April 8-9, 2017

Started by Corvette, April 10, 2017, 12:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JS

This was my first Appleseed, but definitely won't be my last, I learned that about everything I was doing was wrong, and got some great instruction on how to fix it. I greatly improved over the weekend, and got a final aqt score of 190. Another highlight was getting to use Dom's m14 at the end of the day, which was an absolute blast. A big thanks to all the instructors for a great weekend!

Corvette

JS,

It was our pleasure to have you join us and to work with you this past weekend. You are off to a great start, much better than I did at my first Appleseed. Please come join us again.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Texas T

Clearing Redcoats feels so good...
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Texas T

Working on the prone position
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

MI IBC, February 2017

Texas T

More work on prone

MI IBC, February 2017

Texas T

Advancing to the seated position

MI IBC, February 2017

Texas T

Not sure who's prouder, dad or the Shoot Boss (been a long-time coming)

MI IBC, February 2017

Texas T

Riflemen just kept coming on the scene

MI IBC, February 2017

Texas T

Shooting the standing position, working for the 210

MI IBC, February 2017

Texas T

More work on the standing position, getting soooo close

MI IBC, February 2017

Texas T

Later in the day, another Rifleman appeared

MI IBC, February 2017

Texas T

Thanks to everyone who was able to join us this weekend. I have to say, of all of the events that I have attended, this was one of the safest ever. My hat comes off to everyone, and especially those who one day may become the future of the program.

Best wishes, come on back and join us again. I'm certain that you'll agree that it was time well spent.

MI IBC, February 2017

goodoldfriend

Congratulations to all the shooters who showed up and persisted!

Welcome to the new Riflemen.

And HUZZAH to the new Orange hats. Thank you for stepping up. We need more Americans like you.

Come on down to Wilmington in May. We can get you started on the road to being an Appleseed instructor....and we can use the help.

I can't wait to visit this facility and shoot.
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016