News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New pay standards for Appleseed instructors

Started by The Wolfhound, May 03, 2017, 09:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wolfhound

Appleseed Instructors will actually work for peanuts!  This was my "salary" for a Libertyseed.  I promise to share at the Ladyseed

Maximum Ordinate

I'm not sure I want to be paid in fiat peanuts.

How about some real hard currency - salted cashews?   :cool2:
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

TOMINCT

O0 O0 Thanks for passing this along, at least you're not holding out on us!
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

Vinnie

might need to run it through AOC for 501(c) compliance on accepting payments   @&)

Rev.357

I know a Rev. Who officiated a wedding and accepted ammo as the honorarium. 
He that beliveth on the Son hath everlasting life: John 3:36
Life: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1
Liberty: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Repent yet therefore, and be converted, Acts 3:19
Pursuit of Happiness: Endowed by our Creator, coined by John Locke, made possible by Christ our Lord.

Author of: "Ad  Hoc,  Post Hoc; Educational Programs In Camping." Christian Education Journal, Winter 1993.
Author of: Interpersonal Physics: Authority Statics and Effectivity Dynamics as Factors of Influence. Wheaton,  IL: UMI 1991.