News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waitsburg, WA April 22/23, 2017 AAR

Started by Prescott, April 24, 2017, 06:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prescott

Appleseed had another great event at the Waitsburg Gun Club.   This was the first event of the year, and I will get another event added to calendar for this fall.

A total of 13 Patriots showed up the weekend to improve their marksmanship skills and to get in touch with the sacrifices our forefathers made to win our nation.   The students did well and absorbed the markmanship instruction and made great progress on skills.   

We had two new rifleman this weekend, LindaSue and Rob, and Ross and Chris both re-qualified their rifleman score.   Ross shot his all time best score of a 231.   Nice shooting all!  Huzzah!

Remember what we talked about during this event, dry fire practice is the best way to improve your skills and it doesn't cost any thing.   You can work on your trigger control, steady hold factors (remember, they are not the comfortable hold factors) and NPOA shifts on the comfort of your living room floor.   If you do this, I am confident that you will return to the next event and get your Rifleman patch.

I would like to thank sensorguy and Eert for helping out this weekend.   They are both excellent instructors and it was a pleasure working with you both.

I had a great weekend with all of you and am looking forward to the next event.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln