News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladyseed May 6-7 @ CFRPC in Orlando

Started by Minutemom, March 22, 2017, 04:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeeeeezer

Quote from: Minutemom on April 11, 2017, 12:53:26 PM
Donna!  Holy cow, girl, it would be so great to see you!  Please go sign up and secure your spot!!!   ^:)^

When I saw you were the shoot boss I was so excited.  It will be great to see familiar faces again.  I just signed up and am SOOOOOO excited ^:)^

My sister, Karen, has a PT appointment today and should find out if she will be able to attend or not.  She has been having hip and joint issues and has been working hard to get them resolved without surgery.  I am keeping my fingers crossed she can join us.

I haven't been to any events since November 2015 so I am super rusty.  I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Donna (Squeeeeezer)

rambo granny

Squeezer,
Seeing you on the line....priceless. Let's get you tuned up.
See March 28 post on this board by three o Eight for the flyer which you can email or print to share w sister & friends
RBC @ IDMR 02/17, requal KD May 2017 @IDMR 49/50,
RBC IDMR 1/18: requal KD, Shingle shot & 2 MOA steel shot @ 300,
RBC IDMR 1/19: requal KD;  >100 events; Post accident>Adaptive 4 min AQT scored 5/1/22
This info block too small for ancient instructors.😉

The IMPOSSIBLE is Not always impossible when an IAO (improvise, adapt, & overcome) is applied! Add focus, creativity and stubborn to win!

Quote from a very wise man, our own amazing Scuzzy:
"Pray. But eventually you're going to have to pick up a rock." - David

Minutemom

So excited to see you next month Squeeeeezer!  I hope you can bring Karen along with you and we can relive some old memories from Ladyseeds past  :)!  We'll get you up to speed quickly, and you can show everyone how you know how to squeeze that trigger!
Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." - Patrick Henry

The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

"In the prevailing political theory of the founding era, the family was considered one of the essential pillars of republican virtue, and it not only needed to be nurtured, but also protected from the tyranny of the government.... American revolutionaries and their descendants understood marriage and the family to be schools of republican virtue. -Mary Lyndon Shanley, Review Essay, 27 Law & Soc. Inq. 923,