News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Important CA event: Nordyke

Started by Arc, December 16, 2008, 08:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arc

SavageShootr

This is a discussion I was having this morning with Johnnyappleseed. Thank You for posting this Arc.

Johnnyappleseed and I are planning to be in the "The People" section of the Courthouse for this Case. We will be wearing suits. We believe it is important to be well dressed. There are enough negative views of firearms owners out there.

This case is a day before the Instructors should be in Sacramento for the AS there. If any of the Instructors that are planning on being in Sacramento can take an extra day and stop off at the Courthouse for this it would be worthwhile.

~SS

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

V

Quote from: SavageShootr on December 16, 2008, 01:37:10 PM

This is a discussion I was having this morning with Johnnyappleseed. Thank You for posting this Arc.

Johnnyappleseed and I are planning to be in the "The People" section of the Courthouse for this Case. We will be wearing suits. We believe it is important to be well dressed. There are enough negative views of firearms owners out there.

This case is a day before the Instructors should be in Sacramento for the AS there. If any of the Instructors that are planning on being in Sacramento can take an extra day and stop off at the Courthouse for this it would be worthwhile.

~SS

If any of the instructors who attend the Courthouse could take a few extra days to help out at the shoot that would be more than worthwhile  ;)

Cheers
Phil

JohnCBobcat

I'm semi-local, and I think a roomie and I might be there, dressed nicely per the email request. Need to remind him that it's in SF and not Sacto...
2nd Squad, 1st Plt., E Co., 2/39 INF, 9th ID (reenacted), California Historical Group

AAAO!