News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

San Antonio - 11 March - Help Needed

Started by PaleRider, February 16, 2017, 01:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleRider

Folks,
We have a one-day shoot here in March, and only three instructors signed up. If you can help us out, we'd appreciate it. We have 12 signed up right now, but we expect to get a few more participants between now and then. Thanks in advance! :sos:
Tim
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

scuzzy

Up to 14 now and more expected. Be nice to have a packed house for our 2nd seed there.

I'll bug Roger to help out on this.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Two Wolves

A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

PaleRider

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

TxRebel

Tim-

Wish I could make it but I have prior commitments.  I'll see you at the SA April shoot though
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

Two Wolves

Tim----Jerry will be there and I am bringing Don Birchum with me. He will sign up on the instructor  page. That's 5 instructors plus me--[ a lowly blue hat]  I was hoping to get Evert out of his hibernation but no reply thus far. Regards  :cool2:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Rascal21

Nothing lowly about Blue hats!!! They're my favorite :) Let me know if you need any help or thoughts prepping for the shoot.

PaleRider

Thanks, Roger! No worries, Dan! We are up to 16 participants now, so looking good! Stacy, you're always helpful  O0!