Author Topic: NY shoots  (Read 645 times)

Offline wutroad

NY shoots
« on: January 22, 2017, 10:52:10 AM »
I don't see any NY shoots posted other than Sara-spa for 2017. Does anyone know if New Bremen or West Edmeston is having any shoots this spring/summer? Thanks

Offline drifter52

• RWVA Instructor
Re: NY shoots
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 11:07:35 PM »
There is talk of a KD event being planned for the first week in June at New Bremen, but it's not finalized and on the schedule yet.  Events in West Hampton are temporarily on hold due, I believe, to range renovations.  Other than that I'm not aware of anything else scheduled in NY yet.
Check the New York State board periodically for event information and scheduling announcements.

Offline drifter52

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 11:15:40 PM »
Also there likely will be events scheduled for April 22-23 for a "Patriots' Day" shoot but don't know where yet.

Offline Crazyduckhunter

• Instructor in Training
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 10:28:10 PM »
Hello to new York crew. Just wanted to make everyone aware of a new host range in North East Ohio. Approximately one hour from Erie, PA. Orwell Gun Club. Located in Orwell, OH. Zipcode 44076.

Offline Charles McKinley

• Shoot Boss
  • Formerly Stand
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 07:19:17 PM »
Slippery Rock, PA is straight down I-79 about an hour from Erie two shoots are scheduled, Rimersburg has on shoot in September.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery