News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

State Coordinator

Started by martin, December 29, 2016, 11:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and will have a good new year. Stay safe in your travels.
I have asked ITB and DrRich for a leave from Appleseed for a while. Some of you are aware that RustyRed and I are in the process of moving and I have not had time to properly take care of the State Coordinator business lately. At the end of January  we will be at my deer cabin which is off line and off grid and will be there until our house is finished.I'm expecting to be off line 6-9 months.
I am not quitting Appleseed. There is too much work to be done and we both like it.
Please support the next SC as you supported me.
Thanks
Martin
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Texas T

Thank you for the time and effort that you've put into this role.  O0

Good luck on the new home, building can be a very rewarding experience.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Taylor

Quote from: martin on December 29, 2016, 11:36:04 AM

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and will have a good new year. Stay safe in your travels.
I have asked ITB and DrRich for a leave from Appleseed for a while. Some of you are aware that RustyRed and I are in the process of moving and I have not had time to properly take care of the State Coordinator business lately. At the end of January  we will be at my deer cabin which is off line and off grid and will be there until our house is finished.I'm expecting to be off line 6-9 months.
I am not quitting Appleseed. There is too much work to be done and we both like it.
Please support the next SC as you supported me.
Thanks
Martin

Thank you for all you have done for Appleseed and for me personally Martin!  :bow: Whatever I was able to accomplish in my time with the program is the direct result of your mentorship.

I wish you and Jo all the best in your move.  O0

Mike/Taylor
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Kholin

Thank you for your effort and leadership, Martin.  Always appreciate all of the work you have done/do.

Best wishes to you and RustyRed on the new house!

Kholin
---
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."― Tom Paine

"We must be willing to pay a price for freedom." -H.L. Mencken

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." -H.L. Mencken

ITB

I am working on getting a new WI SC.  Stay tuned....
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

martin

Hi Everyone, Happy Patriots Day!  :F It's been a while since I started this thread and maybe it time for an update.
We are still working on moving but I have been able to still do some of the State Coordinator job although my internet connection isn't real reliable. Never the less, after speaking with Bill, its been decided that I should remain as State Coordinator and possibly seek a temporary assistant in the southern part of the state until I get settled in our house. Some of you have already stepped up to help with some of the issues and I thank you for that. If anyone is interested in helping for awhile , let me know.
This weekend is what I have long considered opening day for Appleseed in Wisconsin and we have 3 events scheduled. 1 is sold out but there is still some room at the other 2 events and it looks like it will be perfect shooting weather. Remember, we accept walk-ons!
Orange Hats, do your PC's! Wisconsin does not have a huge amount of events scheduled this year so now is the time to get those PC's done.
Instructors, make sure you take your cameras and post those pictures on the After Action Report. Appleseed events should be memorable events.
Most of all, make sure these events are SAFE! Everyone needs to go home in the same condition they came to the event in. 
Have fun and stay in touch!
Martin
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Rev.357

Time and money are zero sum entities. We realize and appreciate that those who give do so by doing without something else. Thank you for your faith, faithfulness, and sacrifice. Keep up the good work and God bless you both.
He that beliveth on the Son hath everlasting life: John 3:36
Life: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1
Liberty: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Repent yet therefore, and be converted, Acts 3:19
Pursuit of Happiness: Endowed by our Creator, coined by John Locke, made possible by Christ our Lord.

Author of: "Ad  Hoc,  Post Hoc; Educational Programs In Camping." Christian Education Journal, Winter 1993.
Author of: Interpersonal Physics: Authority Statics and Effectivity Dynamics as Factors of Influence. Wheaton,  IL: UMI 1991.

RTB

Looks like it's going to be a great weekend!
River Falls, WI 9/15/12 : Rifleman
River Falls, WI 4/19/13 : Rifleman
Orange Hat 9/13/13
IBC Bowler, WI 7/13/14 : Known Distance Rifleman
Red Hat 10/11/15
Shoot Boss 8/7/2016