News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRA SPONSORED 1000 MAN SHOOT AT BEN AVERY SHOOTING CENTER - PHOENIX, AZ.

Started by Camljr, October 05, 2016, 06:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camljr

I GOT AN E-MAIL ABOUT THE NRA NEEDING RSO'S TO WORK THE LINE DURING THEIR
NRA SPONSORED 1000 MAN SHOOT AT BEN AVERY SHOOTING CENTER - PHOENIX, AZ.

DATE IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2016

Link to information....

https://1000manshoot.nra.org/rso-register/
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

CactusTheLuckyBushwacker

I wish this wasn't scheduled during a weekday.  I would've loved to have gone with my eldest son, but he has school and I have to work.

azmule

Yeah - I'm trying to finagle the day off to RSO this even though we've got a presentation to a customer that week.  A couple of friends are signed up to shoot and get the rifle.

That said, they really need an RSO for every 4 shooters?
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda