News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The Front Sight Lifetime Patriot Membership has been won by...

Started by V, January 21, 2009, 02:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

drum roll.....

Wanderer

Congratulations to Anthony, who got his Rifleman patch and forum name in Corona in December and who has since stepped up to be an IIT.

Anthony has won the Patriot Lifetime Membership at Nevada's Front Sight Firearms Training Institute. His ticket was chosen in the drawing held at Piru Jan 17/18.

All you had to do to stand the chance of winning this prize was to attend any California Appleseed after the promotion was announced last year. Every time you attended you got another free raffle entry.

You thought it was too good to be true. So you didn't get off the couch.

Well now Anthony gets to enjoy any of Front Sight's renowned 2-day and 4-day Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun courses FREE for the rest of his life.

To see what he's enjoying and you are missing see here

Congratulations Anthony! We know you will enjoy your prize. If you ever get time off from Appleseeding ;)

But wait....

There's more...

Our anonymous donor will go one better!

For 2009 they will be offering a Challenge Lifetime Membership to Front Sight Firearms Training Institute.

With this you get not only 2 and 4-day Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun but also 2 and 4-day Uzi submachine gun  :~ and Select Fire M16  :~ courses as well!

See here for details.

What do you need to do to get this opportunity?

Simply attend any of the California April 18th/19th Shoots. There's plenty of them. No excuses about there not being one close enough to you.

Everyone who attends one is qualified to be entered into the draw. Just fill in your entry details on the sheets provided at the shoots.

You missed the last one. Are you going to sit there on your couch and miss this one?

Congratulations again Wanderer.

Wanderer

Thank you all so much, to everyone that makes Appleseed possible! I've honestly never won anything worth talking about in my life; this is such an honor. I can't wait to give back to the Appleseed program and work my way to a red hat, it's opened a whole new world to me.

Good luck to everyone for the Challenge Lifetime Membership, the only way you can win is attending the April 18/19th California Shoot, so get out there no excuses!
This is America.

V

Good Question Arc,

Looking at the announcement flier here (downloaded a whole 5 times >:( Great promoting there guys) it simply says you have to attend a California April 18/19 shoot. I would say instructing at a shoot counts as attending.

Yep, its official. Our donor sees no reason to exclude those hard working volunteers from such a reward.

However, given being an RWVA instructor and being allowed to give AS events is reward enough in itself, and given that if you had any spare time you'd be Appleseeding anyway, you have to ask yourself, when would you have time to attend a Front Sight course?

So if you wish to refrain from entering your name and address on a ticket to give others a better chance I'm sure they'd all thank you.

Otherwise, knock yourself out little bunny, throw that ticket in the bucket and see what lady luck will bring ya.

colycat

California is the lucky state.  I won a M1 Garand for a $20 raffle ticket, at Piru.  OH Ya. Now you guys have front site weekends.  Wow!!!!  By the Way, Anthony, I have also have never won anything in my life,  Until Appleseed.  NOW I win something really great, every weekend that I instruct.  And You all know what that is.

Coly
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

V

CC,

That reminds me of a great bumper sticker I saw out here:

"Its funny, the harder I work, the luckier I get."

;)

socalserf

Congratulations Wanderer!

And god bless the person who donated the Prizes!
(Are you still anonymous?)
Appleseed seems to bring the best in people out.
"we cannot improve what we do not measure."

LayloPro

Appleseed seems to bring the best in people out.

Heh!! That's how you know you're among real friends........ O0
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.