News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Potential Range - Chambersburg, PA

Started by scuzzy, November 28, 2016, 03:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Anybody in PA want to look into this?

See attached host app.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

TonyB

I sent in this host application hoping to host an event at this club. To date I have heard nothing.
Is Appleseed dying in PA?

scuzzy

I don't think PA is quite dying yet. I'll email the PA instructors, send them the link to this post, and see if somebody can get with you.

Their schedule is pretty busy right now:

https://appleseedinfo.org/schedule/?qstate=PA&state=Pennsylvania
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

mal

Sorry, I don't do much email any longer.  Actually came on just to see what I need to do for another Host Application, so I'll take care of it. 

Are there any instructors interested in staffing this location?  I know AS says get it scheduled, then worry about staff, but I'm pretty sure I can't do it.  I was trying to throttle back a bit this year as I'm getting as little burned out, but am now adding in a new club (So. Lancaster) in addition to Chambersburg here...
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams