News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Custer, WA Nov 2016 AAR

Started by Kimber Custom, November 16, 2016, 02:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Looks like we are going to get wet this weekend. Nothing the PNW can't handle - see you all Saturday for our 2nd sold out event in a row  O0

Kimber Custom

Must be Earl's clean 'livin that saved us from the rain.

13 Patriots joined us at Custer Sportsmen's Club for the last WA state event of the year. Robert cleared all 4 red coats and repeated his Riflemen scores on every AQT he shot - bolt action no less. Will managed to eek out a couple of repeat Rifleman scores with his iron sighted take down. Congratulations to Bill on joining the ranks of Rifleman with a 216 - Huzzah!!!

Our young patriot Josh out-shot dad throughout the weekend  :)

The seeds of Liberty were planted and some dry practice will yield Rifleman scores for all.

I look forward to see you in 2017.

Some pictures I took: https://goo.gl/photos/3E2twthcfzNKUBnF8

Daft-Troy

Congrats on the new riflemen, glad the weather held out..

Hoping to see some Appleseed events at Custer in 2017.

Kimber Custom

Proposed dates are March 4/5, May 20/21, Aug 5/6 and Sept 30/Oct 1. Ralph will take these request to the club and we will see what comes out of it. As soon as CSC green lights the dates we will have them up on the calendar.  O0

maxwell

Huzzah! Glad you guys stayed drier than we did the weekend before ;).

Earl

http://earl-earlsview.blogspot.com/2016/11/unpacked-and-cleaned-up-caravan.html  It seems to take longer to write up the Appleseed for the blog, but I always share, thanks to Ben for the pictures. I do like to look at myself in my emeritus mode, once I was such an instructor.  This was a wonderful two days on the range with people that wanted to be there.

Thanks for coming, shooters, shoot boss, crew of professional level volunteers and keep working on Liberty, the struggle isn't half over yet. :cool2:
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.