News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations to 76Patriot, Georgia's newest Shoot Boss

Started by DrJohn, November 10, 2016, 11:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrJohn

This is just a tad premature, as the promotion has not been officially acknowledged yet, but 76Patriot is in the process of having his Shoot Boss promotion officially recognized. His third and final SBIT, he performed flawlessly under somewhat challenging conditions and conducted himself with the aplomb and professionalism that has made Appleseed such an effective and respected organization. Congratulations, dear friend, and best wishes for a long and fruitful Appleseed career.
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

Maximum Ordinate

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Texas T

Well done! Thanks for putting forth the time and dedication that are required to reach this level.   :bow:
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Leadslinger66

John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence

EddieB

Morpheus

Since it is now "official", I too would like to congratulate 76Patriot for this fine accomplishment. Well done!!
"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry
"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it." Nancy Pelosi (and Paul Ryan, kinda)

76Patriot

Thank you all for your kind words and your support.  I especially want to thank those that have mentored me or have been the DSB over me during my Sbit events:  4merUSMC1803, Maximum Ordinate, Morpheus, and DrJohn.  And finally, thank you to all of my fellow instructors that have worked next to me in various events and taught me so much.
"Why stand we here idle?" - Patrick Henry

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata