News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CMP Rimfire Sporter event at Berwyn Rod & Gun Club

Started by MikeCee, June 14, 2016, 12:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeCee

Berwyn Rod & Gun Club in Bowie, MD, will be holding a CMP-sanctioned Rimfire Sporter event on Sunday, July 17, 2016, at 10 AM with registration starting at 9:30 AM (the gate will be open at that time). We are expecting to run at least two consecutive relays.

Please let me know if you would prefer to shoot in the later relay, approximate start time 11:30 AM.

To compete under CMP guidelines, competitors should have a CMP competitors ID. All competitors must have a notarized Eligibility Affidavit and Liability Agreement on file at BRGC. Our very own Larry Grim will be acting as a legal Notary during match registration.

Inquiries should be directed to publicevents@berwyn.org.
Qualified Rifleman Feb 2014 - Annapolis, MD
Requalified Rifleman July 2014 - Waldorf, MD
Joined Applecore July 2014
Requalified Rifleman May 2017 - Annapolis, MD

MikeCee

I'm starting to get contacted by previous Appleseed attendees about the CMP event at Berwyn on July 17. I hope I'll see a few members of our Instructor cadre there because it looks like I'm going to need a little help managing the firing line.

Let me know if any of you might be attending. Thanks!

MikeCee

I'll also be running these on September 25 and October 23.

MikeCee

Guys, you are really missing out on these CMP events (unless you are like Erick and spent your weekend shooting at 500+ yards). These shoots try out all of the 3-position skills that we teach and are a great way for recent Appleseed students to try out their skills, as well as for previous Riflemen to show off their skills.

I'm proud to announce that my daughter Arianna earned a Bronze Medal at our last event when she shot 565-15x out of 600!

In 2017, I'm going to try to schedule several of these CMP events to follow a couple of weeks behind the Annapolis events. Please consider pointing new rifle enthusiasts our way.