Author Topic: Ladyseed T-Shirts  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Thaddeus

• Charter Pistol Instructor
Ladyseed T-Shirts
« on: October 07, 2016, 04:28:04 PM »
 :sos:
Does anyone have the original graphics used for the Ladyseed shirts? If so please send them to me so we can get a new production run started (and I don't have to recreate the graphics!).

The attached picture is one version I'm seeking.

Thanks!

Offline DrRichP

• National Coordinator & AOC member, 2016-2018
  • Master Instructor
Re: Ladyseed T-Shirts
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 05:30:41 PM »
Thaddeus,

Please PM The Poet. I believe there is a new LadySeed logo. I also believe we stopped using the apple as part of our logo and promotions long ago (going back to the old grey t-shirts). Let's ask The Poet for the updated file before we proceed with having new shirts made. Also, if this is an urgent need, please let The Poet know that as well.  Thanks!

Rich
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

“What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition.”  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

Online Trisha

• Ladyseed National Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 09:06:29 PM »
I believe malabar has already sent these to a graphics person, I was added to the email with it but it maybe best to confirm that with him.

Offline aim

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 03:37:36 PM »
Updates? Massachusetts has a June 17th Ladyseed on the schedule...
Shiny!

Offline NorCal22Gal

• designated Shoot Boss
  • sac 0609
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 04:14:42 PM »
I have one in Sacramento, CA in June also...would like to know if there are new shirts and who to contact about getting them.

Thank you

Offline Google

• Deputy National Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 04:20:53 PM »
I have one in AL in May and have the same questions.

Offline malabar

• AOC Chairman
  • designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 06:12:13 PM »
I'll find out...
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Offline Thaddeus

• Charter Pistol Instructor
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2017, 12:26:30 PM »
The AOC decided in November 2016 not to continue special Ladyseed t-shirts. Instead, new shoot boxes contain appleseed v-neck t-shirts specifically cut for women.

The Appleseed store does have a 'bling' t-shirt that was designed for ladies. You can see it at http://store.rwvaappleseed.com/product73.html.

Offline Google

• Deputy National Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 01:19:11 PM »
Thanks!