News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

stuck in denver area for a few days

Started by Wade, December 20, 2008, 03:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wade

Hey
anyone feel like shooting abit ? I have a few targets with me and time .

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

RifleWoman

Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

Junior Birdman

Food and firearms!  Where do I sign up?  ;D  Too bad for me, I'm stuck in San Diego. They frown on such here in downtown.....
"But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever." John Adams

Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them. Fredrick Douglass

Wade

WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Colorado Pete

Hey, I'm down in Fountain (south end of Colorado Springs). Anybody else from nearby?
"Good shooting is good execution of the fundamentals. Great shooting is great execution of the fundamentals. X's are what you want. Tens are okay, but nines indicate you've got a problem" - Jim Starr
"The purpose of shooting is hitting" - Jeff Cooper

Wade

Hey Pete

Looks like I will be here till next monday,,,so who is up for some shooting and coaching.

Wade
WOOF!

Wade

Two have stepped  forward so far,,anymore pm me ,,,free Marksmanship coaching

Wade
WOOF!