News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations to Michigan's newest Shoot Boss, Click!!

Started by SteelThunder, September 14, 2016, 12:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelThunder

I had the pleasure of administering Click's SBIT3 and awarding him his green hat.

Welcome to the family of Dangerous Old Green Men

NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

ITB

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Rascal21

DrRichP

Outstanding Click. O0 Congratulations! I look forward to seeing you fly solo for many years to come!

Rich
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

D.O.M.

Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

Texas T

Well done. Thank you for all of your time and efffort expended to reach this level.  :bow:
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Snipette

Way to go Click!  You did a great job at Niles and you will be fantastic at other events! 
WOo WOO!
Brenda
"You can only possess what you experience... Truth to be understood, must be lived"  -- Charlie Peacock

"My gear bag has more compartments than ANY purse!" - 3.dogs

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

3.Dogs

"Maybe we should call Burbs." - SteelThunder

Superheat

Click

Thank you everyone, and thank you for all the support and help along the way

Corvette

Click, Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of Green hats. 

I had the pleasure of working with your dad this past weekend and I was tickled to learned where your forum name came from.   ;D

Keep up the good work and thank you for your efforts.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!