News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone up for a road trip? LA in need of an instructor!

Started by Weezer, August 20, 2016, 10:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Our Louisiana Appleseed brethren need our help.   There is an event next weekend in Shreveport, LA and they could use an SB or an RH to help out.    If you can make it or if you have any questions, fire off a PM to LawDog or respond here. 

TIA!   O0
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

LawDog

Thanks, Texans, for considering the request. Unfortunately, we are now down to 1 shooter for this event. I am cancelling it and starting the promo for the November event in Shreveport. It will be Thanksgiving weekend. What better way to work off a few turkey and dressing pounds!

Weezer

Oh no!  I'm sorry to hear your shooters are canceling, LawDog.   Is it because of flooding?   I know the Shreveport range isn't underwater but are people having difficulty getting out there?   

"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins