News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Newbie giving thanks for the hard work of modern day patriots.

Started by Jeffersonian, December 19, 2008, 04:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffersonian

Hello my fellow sons of Liberty.  Life just returned to its dull normality and why lookee there...its almost time for another Appleseed!!   O0
Dont want to waste too much time here. I had a whole essay deal written about the Appleseed experience: how beautiful it was to see people who TRULY understand liberty and freedom, how we're facing the demise of the Republic blah blah blah. But you've been hearing that for years.  Readers Digest version, Appleseed good.  Real world bad. Appleseed people exemplary, normal people sheep. But its an unevitable fact that we can't stay out on an Appleseed shoot forever.......right?   ;) 
So I shall skip to the individual thanks I have for all those involved in Appleseed as a whole, and specifically the Devilla shoot. 
Fred, you are the man. I never met ya, but I look forward to it.

Scout, for everything.  The wake up call on the first day was EXTRA special.  :)  stripped hex nut? NO PROBLEM.  ;D

Steve for his instruction and the use of his rifle.  Made life easier for the wife and I.

Matt, for his instruction and helping me hear the target.

Sleepy Joe, thanks for the extra mags!!

Paul and Sally hunt..and Liza of course, for taking in two hungry cold kids and making them feel at home.....as one can feel in the middle of a cow pasture. :)   REMEMBER NUECES!!

Derrick, for his "close" supervision. aka busting chops.  ;D THAT rifle is SAFE sir....

Mora and Norm, Mora for keeping Keren company AND teaching her NPOA at the SAME TIME!! wow. Norm for his conversation and sharing his pictures with us. We hope to get out that way one of these days.

Kevin, for informing us about the Project Appleseed experience, for the use of his rifles, and reminding us to keep EVERY shot by the numbers.

CONGRATULATIONS to the three men who knew what they were about that weekend.  GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!
See yall at the next shoot! 
-J
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson