News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

KD Range Raton Who's going?

Started by daniel17319, August 30, 2016, 12:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daniel17319

I wanted to go but probably won't be able to attend this year.

Did the prices go up for the KD ranges here in NM looks like they are cheaper in other places. Also i noticed the free for military portion missing on it. I  was going to ask some my military people to go but problaby not any longer, I guess ill just stick to the CMP High Power bit cheaper.

Does anyone know of other KD ranges that are bit cheaper within 3 hours of ABQ?

Rev.357

Hey Daniel!  You are a principaled man. Thats what we need in Appleseed. Weren't you thinking about an orange hat?  Where is your AQT score so far. Didn't you have rifle problems?  Be encouraged. Keep up the good work!
He that beliveth on the Son hath everlasting life: John 3:36
Life: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1
Liberty: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Repent yet therefore, and be converted, Acts 3:19
Pursuit of Happiness: Endowed by our Creator, coined by John Locke, made possible by Christ our Lord.

Author of: "Ad  Hoc,  Post Hoc; Educational Programs In Camping." Christian Education Journal, Winter 1993.
Author of: Interpersonal Physics: Authority Statics and Effectivity Dynamics as Factors of Influence. Wheaton,  IL: UMI 1991.

daniel17319

Im doing ok i work on my positions about a 30 minutes everyday, dry fire etc.

Idk what my AQT score is, HOWEVER i have qualified on paper targets and pop up targets as well as KD ranges in the military but I'm really trying to get competitive. I have never been a "natural" like some are that pick up and go.

Seems the prices for shooting here in the NM are a bit out of the working mans budget, as well as not being military friendly like other shoots in different states to bad. I bet their will be a bunch of lanes open this year. I have been seeing a trend with ciliviilan type as viewing military as a bunch of free loaders.

Id like to run some clinics here when I'm allowed to be a instructor.