News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Suamico, WI Sept 10 & 11

Started by 2 clicks low, August 28, 2016, 02:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

Listen up.
:sb:
We have 3 excellent instructors, errr.... 2 excellent instructors and a SB. #)
We ONLY HAVE 3 STUDENTS?  :'(
How can this be? :(
Is this a typo? :-\
As I understand it, Wisconsin deer hunters number enough to constitute the 5th largest army in the world. And deer season is coming up. We must be able to do better. &)

So it is time to stop  :pop: and find some students.

Please don't let me stand here  :DH:

thanks
2 clicks low
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Rita

Hello,

We are trying to encourage more people to come. Many decide to sign up at the last minute. I have posted on many groups and community calendars. We'll see where this leads.

2 clicks low

OK. It's 5 days away. Still only 3 students. Any hats looking for trigger time? Girl Scout troop? Retirement home refugees? Anyone????

So be it.

Instructors bring your rifles. We will shoot.

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Rita

I met with Rick today and we are tying to herd more people up. I have posted on every Facebook group I belong to. Encouraged people I talk to. The junior shooters from the club had been comped for the shoot 3 weeks ago, but none of them are, at this point, signed up. Still not giving up hope for more.

martin

Quote from: skeebums99 on September 05, 2016, 04:32:54 PM
I met with Rick today and we are tying to herd more people up. I have posted on every Facebook group I belong to. Encouraged people I talk to. The junior shooters from the club had been comped for the shoot 3 weeks ago, but none of them are, at this point, signed up. Still not giving up hope for more.

Thanks Rita, I know both you and Rick work very hard to fill the lines at Nicolet Rifle Club.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Rita

Martin,

I noticed via the check in sheet, that we are down to 2 shooters. 2 people are marked as cancelled. We are under a flash flood watch here for much of the week, and we are thinking this may quell any further interest and most likely is why the 2 folks cancelled. Your thoughts?

Thank you,

Rita

Ironsight

Uggg, sorry I missed this one, I could have brought two people. I'll keep a better eye on this forum and if there are shoots nearby that are low on enrollees I'll make an effort to get there.
"But I will endeavor to supply the want of Knowledge as much as possible by Watchfulness and Industry." -Nathanael Greene to John Adams, 14 July 1776