News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2009 Goals for Tennessee

Started by Big Papa, December 18, 2008, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Papa

20 shoots! At least.
Six are already scheduled. Three more are in the works. We are nearly halfway there and it's still December. :) You find it, we will come!

500 shooters!
We should be able to do this with ease. Everywhere I go, people are interested in shooting. The number of Riflemen will come! (Just a hint of things to come, 1000 shooters for 2010. Do you see a pattern here?)

More Instructors! Did I say MORE INSTRUCTORS?  &) &)

More ranges. Help me out here. They don't have to be an "official" range. A pasture (without livestock!) with a good backstop will work. Dirt pits will work. 25 meters (82') is all we need! 400 meter ranges will show up later. We will put up the targets! We will have portable toilets brought in. We'll even mow it! Camping on site is a big plus. Talk to some land owners. A 2009 goal is to have a shoot within 100 miles of every Tennessean! Talk to me.

Advertise all upcoming shoots in local papers and with fliers.  Ads in small newspapers are usually very low cost. Fliers can be posted free. 8)

Talk about it! Saving the country should be one of the top priorities in our lives. Live it, breathe it and dream about it. What's more important? Family, God, food, yes and Appleseed is good for all of them!

If you are here and reading this, you are in on the ground floor of a program that will sweep the state and country. Don't let it be said of you that you let the spark smolder and sputter when you could have helped it catch fire and spread. If you have been a slacker, it's time to get to work. !@#)
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

firebear

If I'm not mistaken , ~ one million folks live here in davidson co.  I'd like to see at least a hundred Nashville shooters out  by July 4th.
                            ~L
Calera, AL 1/15

AlphaCharlieEcho

I dunno if'n my belly will let me Pass it... :-\ but I'm in for the the IBC and as many shoots as I can afford to make it to :~.. More members on the way that I have notified.. I need some Banners to put on my Websites. Most will be AK / SKS / AR people, but they will be courteous and try not to embarrass the Garand folks  O0

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
George Washington