News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Potential Libertyseed Palm Bay

Started by stoneknives, August 05, 2016, 09:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

We have a Appleseed friend contacting us through Fbook that is trying to get a LibertySeed at a school in the Palm Bay area. Anyone over on the right coast want to make it happen?

:sos:
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

stoneknives

The school is Royal Palm Charter School and is only 8.5 miles from the range.
Anyone???
Is the mike on???
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

TheMenace

I have never participated in a Libertyseed so I would not feel confident in running it. I will help, if I'm available on the chosen date.
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

stoneknives

The date is to yall to set up. I'll PM you the contact info. Doing a Libertyseed for the kids is one of the funnest things you will ever do.  ^:)^

308LIBERTY

It's no different than an Appleseed, just without the shooting part. ;)

Quote from: TheMenace on August 11, 2016, 06:29:13 AM
I have never participated in a Libertyseed so I would not feel confident in running it. I will help, if I'm available on the chosen date.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

malabar

Give me the info and I'll get t together

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Mamma Bear

That friend is now at a new school and looking for a few good patriots to help lead one during the 2018/2019 school year in the Palm Bay area; contingent on the offer of a contract for next school year. :)
Mamma Bear

TheMenace

Thanks MB,
When you get some details please PM me, Guntuckian and Malabar.
Thanks,
Dennis
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

Mamma Bear

Already working on that, probably need to start a planning post for it. I will be the contact for the school will readdress with school management in August. Plan is for Constitution Day 2018; basically it will be the September date. 😜😎
Mamma Bear