News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mansfield fish and game

Started by crak, February 28, 2016, 09:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crak

Hi guys!  Greetings from not-Massachusetts!  Can someone get in touch with Rick Sitte from Mansfield Fish and Game?  Their club is back up and running and they want an Appleseed in the fall.
Check your drama at the door.

scouter-rick

It has been a long road to bring a club back after the main clubhouse and one of 2 range structures are destroyed by weather.  We are back and Appleseed needs to be part of our program as long as I am club President!  AbbyOakley and I are looking forward to being a host facility once again.  -Rick

lupis42

Rick,

I left you a message earlier today - we're looking forward to coming back to Mansfield this year!  Give me a call at 774-430-3035 and we can get a weekend on the calendar.

Matt
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

Trebuchet

Awesome Appleseed event this weekend at Mansfield Fish and Game!

I'm exhausted and bruised, but I learned quite a bit... and have a lot to practice. 

BIG thanks to Matt, Darren and Andre for running a great event, and thanks to MF&G for hosting. Great group at a great facility!

I look forward to attending more events... maybe even working towards one of those red hats.  :)

Rasmus

Glad you enjoyed it it was a very nice facility and great safe students.