News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Attention Vermont... We (May) have an Event....

Started by Grumpy1, August 24, 2016, 09:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy1

We are currently planning a two day event at Proctor Vermont, for the weekend of October 22-23. We are cuurent waiting on a few issues, before putting it up for Registration.( we will know for sure in less than three weeks)

I was reminded  O0 that this prime leaf season, and hotels are going to be in short supply, prices also rise.

If this sounds like it interests you.... Please take appropriate measures, and make sure you have the availability  to cancel your reservation, if things don't work out....

Any questions, send me a PM
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

VietVet

Hope this all works out.  O0

Way to go Grumpy1......giving CPR to a State that surely needs to be brought back to life. 

We'll be waiting to see that "MAY" disappear.  :pop:
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

dwarven1

Woohoo!!!

If I can remember how, I'll sign up to instruct! And try and see if my wife, Luv2BFree, can get the weekend off so she can help, too!

Anyone tell Nickle about this?
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON