Author Topic: WA has a new Red Hat!  (Read 465 times)

Offline Kimber Custom

• Northwest Regional Coordinator, Charter Pistol Instructor
  • Northwest Regional Coordinator
WA has a new Red Hat!
« on: August 15, 2016, 01:58:54 PM »
Maxwell is a man who knows well what he is about. An accomplished marksman. A student of history. Now a full instructor for the cause. Congratulations Adam. It's been a pleasure seeing you grow and I look forward to more shoots with you on the line.

Offline Texas T

• Shoot Boss
  • What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly
Re: WA has a new Red Hat!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 03:03:37 PM »
Well done. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication. It will be appreciated by many.  O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Offline maxwell

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 04:38:31 PM »
Thanks to Kimber Custom and all the other great NW instructors with whom I've had the pleasure of working over the last year. It's been a lot of learning for me on the history and marksmanship fronts, and I look forward to passing that on to others!

Offline Flipper

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 08:51:04 PM »
Congratulations Adam!!! Thank you for helping the Northwest instructor core continue to grow!! I look to working with you again.

Flipper