News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

South Dakota time to prepare...

Started by colonial shooter, July 31, 2016, 07:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

That's right, time for those SD instructors to get ready for 2017. If you haven't been active in a while, I would encourage you to hit your local ranges and get their host agreements updated and work on putting them on the schedule. I realize that our instructor numbers are down significantly, however the more we are in the public's view the less work we will have to do (overall).

I am already starting to put a schedule together. But, our activity is on the west end of the state. Custer, Rapid City, Hot Springs and possibly Spearfish could be first to strike while the iron is hot. Please contact me if you are in the Souix Falls area. Would love to see a couple of events there again.

"These are the times that try men's souls",  a famous quote that should be ringing in our ears currently. It is imperative that we all start bailing again, times are looking tough. And we are still not to the worst part yet.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

colonial shooter

"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

MrFixit

*Chirp Chirp* ...  ;)

Are you planning any Northern-SD shoots next year? I ~may~ be able to help out with instructing, if I have some advance warning... :-)  (Just earned my Green Hat last weekend, so may actually be more helpful now... ;-))

Andrew B, ND SC

colonial shooter

Working on shoots for the entire region. Hopefully we will be able to do a few more than just at your place!

Plato

SouthDakotaSue

I am in the Sioux Falls area. I have not attended an Appleseed yet but am willing to help with administrative duties if needed. My husband and I would like to attend an Appleseed but it will probably not be this year. Have to come up with the proper equipment and that will probably not be until spring. Let me know if I can help in other ways .....

colonial shooter

Thanks Sue, I have requested dates in Sioux Falls for the 2017 season. I will keep you informed.

Plato

SisaLee81

Pencil vette73 and I in for Spearfish in May! 

Sioux Falls is only a few hours from Omaha, so if you need any ranges scouted or representation to meet with range boards etc. you know where to find me!  ;)   We would also be available to instruct as well.  Just keep us posted!!