News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Newcastle, WY July 30-31 2016

Started by Engineer shooting, August 03, 2016, 02:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

This was a first; you could clearly see flags on the range from outside the motel!

Cease fire called twice when pronghorns walked within 25 yards of the firing line.

New rifleman Brian son of Raggdyedge, HUZZAH!

New Orange hat Jim who had most of his family there, most I have no doubt would be new riflemen and women at their next event. Half of the people declared early they had other plans for Sunday, but when Sunday came all had returned.  :) Extra impressive after I changed the Sunday start time to 7 am!

The Newcastle range thanked us for our dedication not only to Liberty but to safety. They also agreed to increase the number of shooters next year from 12 to 20! No doubt we can also sell out this event next year.

Nurse MamaLiberty came and setup a first aid station it was much appreciated.

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

What a great event it was.    Congratulations  Jim for scoring rifleman again and  taking the orange hat, Wyoming needs more instructors.    Great job  Brian  for scoring 210 and making rifleman.   The cold water on your head as you took your patch must have felt good.    It  was  a  hot   sunny   weekend  and everyone  stuck  it  out  and worked  very  hard  all weekend.   It was good to work  again  with  some Wyoming   instructors  we had met  in  June  and meet some  new  ones  who  hopefully  we  will   work  with  again.      Lucky  Lori

colonial shooter

Ken and Lori, You are welcome anytime! However, too many trips to the "cowboy state" may end with a house purchase. Not a bad thing!

I also want to thank those ho stepped up to join the instructor corp. M1bzrk will be in touch soon.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

bakeneko

An inspiring weekend.  Thanks to Engineer and Lucky for coming all the way from Florida.  Engineer's passion for RWVA and his knowledge of history are outstanding.  I learned many things to pass on at our shoot in Lincoln this weekend.  Here's some pics:

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain