News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

LaPorte, IN July 9-10, 2016 Help Wanted

Started by 2 clicks low, June 14, 2016, 02:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

:sb:

I am the SB and have 16 18 25 students signed up. THIS IS A SELL OUT!

This shoot is 3 weeks out.
I have no other instructors signed up.
Still could use a couple tutree more.
Can I get a hat or two? Easy hours, high pay, possibility of advancement, great benefits (no dental).

Could also use 10 more students.
DONE

2 clicks low
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

DrRichP

Ron,

I will be out of state at my nieces birthday party (planes, car, and hotel all already paid for). Sorry I won't be able to help out. Let Janir know if he needs to get the Go Team involved.

DrRichP
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

2 clicks low

Go Team?
Go Team?
We don need no stinkin Go Team!

Instructors will be fallin from the sky in no time.

2cl

Quote from: DrRichP on June 14, 2016, 05:46:47 PM
Ron,

I will be out of state at my nieces birthday party (planes, car, and hotel all already paid for). Sorry I won't be able to help out. Let Janir know if he needs to get the Go Team involved.

DrRichP

2 clicks low

Time & a half has been authorized for all instructors.

(no, you may not  :pop: )
2cl

Slappy

I may be able to help out (as well as add my son to the pre reg numbers).  The issue is I had foot surgery a month ago, and still have trouble walking.  If I could be of use as an RSO/LSO, without having to get down on the ground, and not have to walk the 25m downrange every time I could.  I do have a knee scooter I'm using to get around, as well as starting to walk with a cane, so I'm not stuck in a chair, just will need to take frequent breaks. 

Payday is in a couple days, so if you can use me, let me know so I can book a room before prices go up.  (Unless someone has already booked a room, and has room for me and son).
1st-August 8/9, 2015
2nd-January 16/17, 2016- ;D Rifleman (217); IIT0

2 clicks low

Would love to have you.
I will go home so I don't have a room.
I cannot authorize reimbursement for the room.
Ron

Slappy

Son and I are signed up.  I knew as a lowly IIT, no room reimbursement was available. 
1st-August 8/9, 2015
2nd-January 16/17, 2016- ;D Rifleman (217); IIT0