News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fenton, MI June 18-19, 2016

Started by ITB, June 18, 2016, 11:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

D.O.M.

:pics:

Here goes!
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

more pics!
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

even more...

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

last bunch...

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who came out to play on the reclaimed asphalt this hot weekend! You persevered through the heat, the sun, the burned elbows (and backs and legs). You are truly an amazing bunch!
I'm glad to have met each of you, and hope to see you at another event sometime.

D.O.M.

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

Caliper

Huzzah!  I wish I could have been there Sunday, but had previous commitments. Fenton sure can deal up the heat, but it's great seeing such a great group of shooters persevering in spite of that! 

Trust me guys, once the temp comes down your scores will go up! Sweat in your eyes never helps with focusing your eye on the front sight!

I did manage to get a few pics, but only from the safety of the shade... 

Fly-Boy with a great telling of the First Strike

D.O.M. braving the sun to tell the Second Strike (with props!)

Sorry, I was too hot by the end to get a pic during 3rd strike...