News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramah, CO Oct 1-2 2016

Started by Massasauga, October 04, 2016, 09:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Massasauga

This weekend in Ramah was sold out and we are accompanied by 20 shooters from the Boy Scouts (Troop 780). Thanks to Clinton Dorris and his crew for helping out with the logistics and setting up the targets!

The Scouts were especially interested in the telling of history and the Appleseed message. It was great experiencing their enthusiasm to learn and to have a chance to teach our future nation of riflemen O0

We had additional shooters attend from as far away as Nebraska and the weather once again cooperated beyond expectation. Congratulations to Jeff Parsons for achieving a rifleman score :cool2:

My thanks also go out to the hard working instructors :bow:
I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.

- Patrick Henry

COJeepGirl

Ramah Boyscout Shoot
"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot"-Mark Twain

COJeepGirl

Ramah circle of instruction, student teachers
"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot"-Mark Twain

COJeepGirl

Franktown Kid

COJeepGirl

Ramah