News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help - Denver area - Boy Scout Event

Started by scuzzy, May 26, 2016, 03:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Are there any instructors near Denver that can help out with this email I received - pasted below?

Hello,
I'm looking for a good point if contact to discuss holding a two day Appleseed event for a Boy Scout Troop south of Denver. I took my two boys to one at Ben Lomond a year or so ago and we could have the event there. T g an you for the help.
Clint
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Luminous Rabbit

I'm not the person to serve as your contact since I'm a brand new IIT0, but I am an Eagle Scout from Colorado (Troop 78, Boulder) and would absolutely love to work that event.  If you can keep me in the loop, that would be wonderful.

scuzzy

Quote from: Luminous Rabbit on June 07, 2016, 08:24:51 PM
I'm not the person to serve as your contact since I'm a brand new IIT0, but I am an Eagle Scout from Colorado (Troop 78, Boulder) and would absolutely love to work that event.  If you can keep me in the loop, that would be wonderful.

If memory serves (lol) the Boy Scouts may attend a Ramah, CO event. Not sure which date. We'd pretty much decided it would be easier for all involved if they went to an existing Appleseed event.

If you'd like the contact info of the Scout Leader give me a PM. I sure like getting the kids out to an event - maybe you could help convince them?

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Massasauga

Hello,

I have been working with Clint Dorris and it looks like we came to an agreement on the 2nd October event in Ramah.

- Dave K.
I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.

- Patrick Henry