News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A new KD patch holder in Texas!

Started by Weezer, May 14, 2016, 09:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Under the tutelage of Dr.Rich P (and Janir for moral support), NJrefugee has another patch to add to his growing list of Shoot Jacket Bling....the coveted KD patch!   ^:)^      I hear it goes well with pumps and an alligator purse...

Congrats, NJ.    O0
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

DrRichP

Yes, Congratulations to NJRefugee. If it weren't for him wearing pumps, an alligator purse, and a kilt we could look up,  %) he might not have made it. ;D

In all seriousness, good shooting NJRefugee. To think I knew you when ... Well done my friend!

DrRichP
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

NJrefugee

Thanks to Dr. Rich and Janir for an awesome day at the range!  I hope it was special for you guys as well -- I don't wear those pumps for just anyone...   ^-^

scuzzy

Congrats. I'll see you guys sometimes soon at our home away from home. We gotta get us a KD day for instructors this summer. It's been way too long.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Weezer

Scuzzy - perhaps we should start a new Waco tradition:  running events in AS shirts and matching kilts.   Pumps are optional.   ;D
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

Janir

Hey kilts are very comfortable! I wear mine at least once a year!
Pumps.. not so comfortable, I'll defer to NJRefugee on those.

Quote from: Weezer on May 15, 2016, 05:00:16 PM
Scuzzy - perhaps we should start a new Waco tradition:  running events in AS shirts and matching kilts.   Pumps are optional.   ;D
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir