News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bickleton, WA April 16 & 17, 2016 AAR

Started by Kimber Custom, April 13, 2016, 03:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Patriots weekend is almost here. Weather is looking good. Can't wait to meet you all.

Kimber Custom

Wow  O0 What a weekend. Sun was out, Riflemen were forged and Heritage was passed on.

Another huge Huzzah to the Grabner's, Troy and Lance for putting this event together.

Congratulations to the new Riflemen and to our repeats who have maintained their skills.

It was a pleasure to work with you all; especially all of the Young Patriots.

What could be better than that? How about a new Red hat - Congratulations Journey; wear your hat with pride, you have earned it.

Kimber Custom

A few pictures I got

First new Rifleman

A repeat

A new Red Hat!

Our host

Kimber Custom

Sunday brought some wind

And more riflemen (Woods is the only picture on my phone - I trust other instructors will post Rifleman pics)

Journey

More pictures!

What a great shoot! We had almost 40 shooters come out on an awesome Patriot's Day weekend to hone their marksmanship and learn about the events of 241 years ago that birthed the liberty that we still cherish today.

The weather was quite nice with cool mornings, moderate highs, and periods of wind under clear skies.

I witnessed every shooter improve their shooting over the course of the weekend. We had a number of repeat and new riflemen. HUZZAH! In addition, we had a number of others who are "knocking at the door," and will definitely earn their patch at their next event. Keep dry practicing and remember to go through the six steps to firing a shot, before every shot!

I was happy to see all of the families that came out. All of our young shooters were engaged with the teaching, and applied it to great effect in their own shooting. Great job everyone!

Special thanks to the Grabners, who generously hosted the event. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you!